Thursday, December 8, 2016

WORDS

I'm making lots of mistakes in the dating world. I hope I get better at this and stay true to myself. Maybe you've been thru stuff like this too. It's so important to be able to talk to your boyfriend and or husband. Learned that the hard way.

Where were the words
why couldn't we talk

So much I wanted to say
but the words got stuck in my throat

Why did the magnet push us apart
when there were words to say

Could it be different at a different time
was it just timing

I don't know

So awkward
So off beat

We couldn't get the timing
of the dance

Yet the magnet drew us together
so strong and sure

Until there were words
---
Our bodies had a language of their own
they flowed so freely

We moved in sync

Not a missed beat

My body craves you
it feels so all alone

How can I heal it

Now that you are gone.

By Lynn Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment